No Man’s Island – Prologue
A Lesbian Mystery-Series
All five parts of the prologue in one volume, introducing all the main characters with their sexual preferences. Welcome aboard Pan-Caribbean 323!
– Mya and Estrella, stewardesses aboard Pan-Caribbean Flight 323, don’t just share their job with one another. Still aroused from last night, Estrella can’t wait to feel the hand of her girlfriend inside herself again. Will the couple find a quiet moment above the clouds to give in to their lust?
– Chased from business trip to business trip, Ella is getting more and more impatient in the long line at the airport. She didn’t even have time for a bathroom break, and so she’s torn between her natural urges and the risk of missing her flight. Luckily, there’s another passenger with a similar predicament, and so the two women go off together to conduct their wet business. But why is Ella suddenly so thirsty for pussy juice?
– En route on a secret mission, Katie uses all of the privileges she can get. Especially her satellite internet access proves to be useful to pass the time during the flight with a little cybersex. But can she hide her climax from the other passengers? Even if her cyber-partner is almost driving her crazy from horniness?
– Willingly, Sidney is at the disposal of her boss Brandon and his entire crew, an even enjoys getting taken in bulk by all of his men. Secretly though she craves for nothing more than the tongue of her lesbian lover, licking her clean after the orgy. But do the two women have enough time to enjoy their intimacy? Or will Sidney, cum-soaked as she is, need to hurry to the airport in order to catch her flight?
– Since the pregnant Lilly had run away from home, she looks forward to the flight which is about to carry her out of the country. Until then, she spends her time on the streets, spending her last night in a hotel kitchen with the flower girl Chelsea. Only when her companion had fallen asleep, Lilly finally can take care of her most intimate desires, which had already been tingling her crotch all day. But can she stay undetected? And what role would the vegetable play?
Barnes & Noble
Smashwords Why are some books not available in certain stores?